How do you guys rate REDMAX

Richie K

www.kulakandcompany.com :blob3:

Something D
05-13-2005, 08:57 AM
At the Top......The Very Top

RobH
05-13-2005, 10:33 AM
Redmax makes great equipment. I have a Redmax weedeater and a blower. I've used Stihl and Echo and I would never go back. Please understand that Stihl and Echo both make very good equipment.

However, to me, Redmax is just a step ahead of everybody else.

Just strap on a 7001 or 8000 Backpack blower and you will see what everybody is talking about on this site.

Grass Masters
05-13-2005, 11:03 AM
Do a search of any and every lawn related forum and you will see that the ones of us that se redmax rate them at the top and I doubt you will find one person who USES them that will say anything bad about them

Now you will have the posers out there that cant afford them so they bad mouth them without ever using them

mkwl
05-13-2005, 04:17 PM
At the Top......The Very Top

I agree totally!!!!!

2tall
05-13-2005, 06:10 PM
I would have to agree with the previous posts, Redmax makes some very nice stuff. I just recently bought a Redmax trimmer and am very impressed with its performance. I have only used Echo in the past but I am so far very pleased with the Redmax. The only complaint I have is with the trimmer heads. The send way to much vibration back to the operator. I changed it out and it is as smooth as my Echo.

NEUSWEDE
05-13-2005, 06:26 PM
The best I have ever used and I have used Echo, Lesco, John Deere and Stihl and wouldn't trade my redmax for anything. The 7001 Backpack is by far the best backpack I have used and my BCZ2600s is a great trimmer, I have even used it as a brushcutter and it is great. You won't regret it after you buy it.

rodfather
05-13-2005, 06:32 PM
Now running nothing but Redmax trimmers and bp blowers...need I say more?

all ferris
05-13-2005, 07:01 PM
I'm with Rod

LawnMower
05-13-2005, 07:06 PM
I just bought the bad boy blower 8000. It dose move a lot of air thats for sure. Iv run Stihl forever and I still have a BR200 that I use every day. There both probably the same quality. I notice the Red Max has a lot of stuff out in the open that will get banged up. For example the carb and engine don't have much guards. The cut off switch that runs from the left arm to the engine has connectors that look a little hack to me. Almost like an after thought. I was blowing some leaves today, and I backed up into a branch and it closed the throttle. The Stihl design is better thought out. Everything is enclosed.

In my opinion the biggest plus for the Red Max blower is the volume and speed of the air that it throws. If it wasn't for that, I would have bought another Stihl.

K&L Landscaping
05-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Wow, I feel like the Lone Ranger here :blush: The only Redmax piece I have is the EBZ8000 for fall and spring clean-ups only. My Stihl handhelds have served me very well and dealer support is an A+.