PDA

View Full Version : Cub Cadet commercial owners?

Redd
05-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Any of you have/had cub commercial walk behind mowers? What would be a good price for 2002 hf1748?....or should I stay away?

lawncare18
05-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Great mower. Ill check on the price for you. The guy I mow with has 2 of them 48 inch deck walk behinds. THese mowers leave stripes like no other. We are very happy with them and would get more when the time comes. We curently run them with a zero turn dixon also. These cubs really stripe lawns and coem with the rollers for striping.

green-go
05-13-2005, 10:26 PM
The Cub Cadet mowers are the same as the Lesco mowers, which most people that own them are happy with them (people that have never used them and bash them can be safely ignored. :rolleyes: ). I've got a Lesco 36 belt drive and it's an excellent mower, I've not used the hydros but they look like great mowers as well. For comparison, you can probably get a new 48 Lesco hydro for about $3600 or so.

lawncare18
05-13-2005, 10:26 PM
Ill try to post some pics of lawns cut with these. We do mostly residental. They take abeating and no major porblems yet. We usually do about 6 or 7 houses all close so they get beat on during an average day. They are also very easy to operate.

rodzilla94
05-14-2005, 08:41 PM
i have a h15/48 cub walk behind the thing is a tank i love the way it cuts and strips you cant go wrong with one it. holds hills good and it go's up them very well the controls are good you have to get use to them learn the do's and do nots it took me about 2 or 3 days to get use to them the pistol grips are good i learned to control it with 2 fingers just remember just bump the handles to make it stay in line but like i said it strips very very well. oh the only thing i don't like but got use to is the grass clippings ( not a lot just a little) will be in your face from the front of the mower besides that i love mine and i will be buying one again and again

Redd
05-16-2005, 10:30 AM
Thanks for info, anyone have any idea on a price for 2002 with less than 100hrs?

Jpocket
05-16-2005, 06:53 PM
i have a h15/48 cub walk behind the thing is a tank i love the way it cuts and strips you cant go wrong with one it. holds hills good and it go's up them very well the controls are good you have to get use to them learn the do's and do nots it took me about 2 or 3 days to get use to them the pistol grips are good i learned to control it with 2 fingers just remember just bump the handles to make it stay in line but like i said it strips very very well. oh the only thing i don't like but got use to is the grass clippings ( not a lot just a little) will be in your face from the front of the mower besides that i love mine and i will be buying one again and again

I'd buy one if they came with good dealer support, Thtas the problem with the Lesco mowers in some areas the chemical stores don't service them they send em out, and your down for days.

wriken
05-17-2005, 07:13 AM
I had a 2001 MTD 48" 16 briggs, hydro. Nobody like to run it, I think it was my fault though, should have worked on the pistol controls, they were very stiff creating erratic steering. But on the other hand, I have a 36" MTD hydro, can't keep the guys from running it. Other then the steering never had any problems with it.