PDA

View Full Version : Air Cleaner clips for 48" TTHP w/17hp Kaw

Lawn-N-Garden Guy
05-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Anyone having problems with the air filter box cover attaching clips falling off ?

Premo Services
05-14-2005, 01:09 AM
Yup, I have had the same thing with mine, if you do not get the cover straight, they come off and just push them back in the little holders.
I think the little filters on the 17 kaw's are a real joke, and just bought a 60 inch turf tracer with 23 kohler with heavy duty filters. Man this mower rocks, cuts grass like a dream and on hills the wide stance of the 60 inch is amazing. payup payup :waving:

dfor
05-14-2005, 08:56 AM
One side of mine would fall off alot. I ended up using a bungee cord to hold the cover on tight.

lazer 46
05-14-2005, 11:59 AM
I have 3 Turf Tracers and the clips have come off all of them. Luckily I saw them on top of the mower, but I did lose one completely. I came to the conclusion that when I put the mower under overhanging bushes or shrubs the clips become vulnerable to getting unclipped. I now take masking tape and tape them to the cover. If they do come off they will atleast be hanging there and not lost. And I thought I was the only one with this problem.