PDA

View Full Version : Lesco Spindle assy.

ArboristSite
05-14-2005, 08:29 PM
I have a lesco model Wb30030248 Serial wb30500137 and was wondering if this spindle looked like anyone that owned a commercial MTD Pro or Cub Cadet. There is not a Lesco Dealer near me (there is but across town) and the Parts Smart program my dealer had I couldn't verify if it looked right or not. It definitely had all the right looking items but the deck configuration looked a little different (not the same turn buckle). I attached a picture for you to compare. I hope you all can help!! Here is the link to what the Lesco looks like if you have a MTD Diagram. (http://j-thomas.com/Catalog/100.htm) I just want to support my local dealer on this if I can. Thanks in advance.

ArboristSite
05-14-2005, 08:34 PM
BTW the MTD spindle I was looking at was part number 00057412.
I got this mower at auction with a new electric start 19hp Kaw. it is Hydro. Picked it up for $1200! Didn't think it was that bad. Just for around the house!

ArboristSite
05-14-2005, 09:38 PM
I just answered my question once I looked at the J-thomas breakdown. It says replaces OEM # 057142. Sorry, Ya'll. I just called the dealer and he says that is lower than his cost. It lists for close to 200 bucks. Looks like for 80 bucks difference I am going to J-thomas.

jim dailey
05-14-2005, 10:36 PM
Boy oh Boy, I am sure glad that we all got this straightened-out. Good job, men.

Restrorob
05-15-2005, 06:10 AM
Boy oh Boy, I am sure glad that we all got this straightened-out. Good job, men.

Me to Jim, I spent 20min. on my dealer web reserching :dizzy:

mower_medic
06-16-2005, 12:24 AM
Lesco's WB's and ZTR's are made by CTP(Commercial Turf Products) which is the Commercial division of MTD. Units are exactly the same as the Cub Cadets except for the paint color.

Duekster
04-13-2012, 07:04 AM
Lesco's WB's and ZTR's are made by CTP(Commercial Turf Products) which is the Commercial division of MTD. Units are exactly the same as the Cub Cadets except for the paint color.

Thanks for this information. Just ordered a few parts for the lesco 36 dual hydro.

On-line diagrams looked the exact some, will know when the parts arrive. :clapping: