PDA

View Full Version : Husqvarna's Clean Sweep

Landscape89
05-15-2005, 03:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here owns a Husqvarna Clean Sweep. I just bought one for my own jobs and wanted to know how it does cleaning up? Any disadvantages?

Thanks, :waving:
Sean H.

slicksilverado01
05-15-2005, 05:08 PM
I have a power sweep on my Sthil M55 yard boss and it is so awsome for cleaning twigs, gravel, mulch or what ever else to get off the wet drive or grass. I also use mine in sweeping out new houses my dad builds. getting the heavy wood chips off the osb floors is alot easier. It takes me less then half the time to do the whole house (3,400-12,500 sq. foot homes) and I make sure the window are open :rolleyes:

edit: it is amazing that the power sweep doesnt damage the lawn when sweeping stuff out of it. now it is fun to clean up yards. there is no disadvantages.

Runner
05-15-2005, 09:38 PM
Wait until you use it on gravel that is in the lawn or in ditches from snow plows. Go about 1/4 throttle, and it is amazingly fast.

slicksilverado01
05-15-2005, 10:12 PM
Wait until you use it on gravel that is in the lawn or in ditches from snow plows. Go about 1/4 throttle, and it is amazingly fast.

I had to get gravel,grit and cig butts (only on some accounts and cleaned up nicly) out of 18 commercial accounts yards that are well kept lawns that have water systems (I mow'em every 4-5 days all year payup )
I used to rake at it but it never worked real well plus it hurt my back and took days. I got to test a powersweep at my dealer and loved it so much I bought it the same day and I was able to clean out all the lawn in one day instead of 4 hard, long days.