PDA

View Full Version : great.. a new deep pocket...

Frontier-Lawn
05-15-2005, 07:43 PM
... competitor in the landscape industry is HOME DEPOT. they do it all but lawn cutting. thank goodness for that thou. just though you guys would want to know

slicksilverado01
05-15-2005, 10:52 PM
... competitor in the landscape industry is HOME DEPOT. they do it all but lawn cutting. thank goodness for that thou. just though you guys would want to know

damn....I am not shoping at home cheapo any more.....Lowes is the only way to go now(unless they do landscaping too :dizzy: )

Todd's lawncare
05-15-2005, 10:56 PM
damn....I am not shoping at home cheapo any more.....Lowes is the only way to go now(unless they do landscaping too :dizzy: )
Its only a matter of time buddy
But do you think the get a hole hell of alot ??? Think they charge 3 times what anyone else would and if any one looks around they wont have them atleast thats how i see it

slicksilverado01
05-15-2005, 11:20 PM
Its only a matter of time buddy
But do you think the get a hole hell of alot ??? Think they charge 3 times what anyone else would and if any one looks around they wont have them atleast thats how i see it

true, I am not all that worried since I am getting pretty well known in my area and all my customer are loyal. I talk with alot of them at least a few times a month. I think talking with your customers draws you closer as a friend to them unless they are a pita.