PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys get rid of debris from property?

Amco Landscaping
05-15-2005, 09:49 PM
Today i started a huge job at a customers house ripping out bush's well there is a lot more than a couple of loads in my f350 anybody have any ideas on how to get rid of it all. I thought of renting a uhal but that looks tacky!

Matt

gogetter
05-15-2005, 09:50 PM
No trailer?????

sheshovel
05-15-2005, 10:53 PM
Your a landscape company and your working without a trailer?? :dizzy: I thought I had heard it all..Really the best way to remove debri is with your own trailer.. ;)
But you don't sound as though you own one soooo :rolleyes:
Hire somebody who does.Then take the $$ from this "huge" job and buy one.

olderthandirt
05-15-2005, 11:21 PM
chipper/shredder !!!! Feed it in and blow it into your truck. It should reduce bushes, trees and shrubs down from 20 to 1 ratio
Have everything ready to feed and you might get by with a 4 hr. rental

1MajorTom
05-16-2005, 12:06 AM
The best way to remove debris is not with a trailer. It is as Mac said with a chipper. Matt does it that way all the time, has all the shrubs/bushes/debris lined up... rents the chipper which makes easy work of getting rid of the spoils.

Amco Landscaping
05-16-2005, 12:16 AM
I have an open trailer and thats probably what i will use my truck bed and the trailer and make a couple of trips, just looking for other ideas

TheLawnRangerTX
05-16-2005, 05:20 AM
Check with the city where your doing the job. Where I live, the city has a tree truck that comes by once or twice a week and picks up branches, leaves, grass, etc. They pull their own chipper and truck and dispose of it for free! payup

sheshovel
05-16-2005, 04:45 PM
No kidding guys???I blow the stuff from the chipper into the trailer,but figured he needed the trailer as a first step anyway cuz he said it was such a huge job,I thought a chipper was a given but I guess not.