PDA

View Full Version : Michigan job

adam5557
05-16-2005, 10:27 PM
Hey i am 15 years old and am looking for a part / full time job for this summer. I have experience with any walk behind mowers,edgers,trimmers, and just a few little things. If anyone needs any help just tell me. I am from the birmingham area.thanks.adam

bigjeeping
08-24-2005, 10:31 AM
I will need extra help next summer. I'm in ann arbor so I'm not sure if you'd want to drive this far. I'm also looking for lots of winter help with snow removal/plowing. Email me if something comes up

The Good Guys LLC
info@a2goodguys.com

RedWingsDet
08-24-2005, 06:42 PM
I will need extra help next summer. I'm in ann arbor so I'm not sure if you'd want to drive this far. I'm also looking for lots of winter help with snow removal/plowing. Email me if something comes up

The Good Guys LLC
info@a2goodguys.com

I dont need a job, But im just wondering. DO you guys have a black chevy ext cab?

if you need a sub for snow in HW, GP, Clinton Twp, Roseville, etc. let me know.

bigjeeping
08-24-2005, 06:56 PM
No chevys, just fords so far :D

Email me your number and areas of work and I'll put it down on my sheets for subs. (I'll be in the yellowbook and the coverage area is whacky.. so if I get calls from your area I can pass them on to you)

info@a2goodguys.com

RedWingsDet
08-24-2005, 07:23 PM
only reason I asked is because I saw a co in a black chevy at Dales picking up supplies and his magnet said "good guys". And thank you, and also, you've got mail :)