PDA

View Full Version : Express Blower

djlawn
05-17-2005, 11:15 PM
Does anybody here own one of the Finn mulch blowers. I am not talking about the tractor trailer size. I know they make some smaller ones that you can tow behind a truck. I was wondering how well they worked and what the cost was on one.

lawncare18
05-17-2005, 11:35 PM
DJLAWN- I think it is called merit seed company out near baldwinsville, look them up in the phone book. They deal with FINN products and FINN also produces the mulch sprayers as well as hydroseaders. If you have ever heard of pro scapes out of jamesville they have a muclh sprayer and I saw it in action at wegmans on rt 31 in clay and looks to work pretty good. Only problem I saw is they had to load it by hand, but i would use yhe loader you have. Whats the name of your company if you dont mind me asking?

lawncare18
05-18-2005, 12:05 AM
http://www.finncorp.com/bark/bb302d.htm

That might be what you are looking for. Try looking for merrit seed company I know they deal with FINN products, as well as keep your eyes out for pro scapes I know they use them, and prob can see it in action at bud plant in bville is one of his accounts so it will prob. be in action there sometime I would imagine.

Groundcover Solutions
05-18-2005, 11:15 PM
We run a few EB-60 units so I can't help you with the smaller ones... To me personaly they seem to just not cut it. If you are looking to get yardage off quicker with less employees and less time spent I think it would take a larger unit. The express blower units can be found at www.expressblower.com and the finn units can be found at www.finncorp.com