PDA

View Full Version : Foreclosed Properties

Bret's Lawn Care
05-18-2005, 10:06 PM
Does anyone have any expirience with recieving houses that nobody lives at and who to contact about receiving these properties to maintain them

Todd's lawncare
05-18-2005, 10:42 PM
The bank that owns them or the Realtor who is selling it with banks some times you can get all that they have . And other thing if you do them like i have that i do clean outs and clean them when some one gets kicked out . And get the job of up keep on them till they sell . But the only bad thing is if they go with you have to travel some times . But the good thing is you get paid for it also so i guess it works out.

lawnman_scott
05-18-2005, 10:43 PM
A forclosure has many problems other than long grass, and when you buy it you realize it. It was forclosed on because people couldnt pay for it, and probably neglected/trashed it. The bank may pay a little, but not much to clean it up and cut it. You have to find out who holds the mortgage or if its a tax lein. Not worth it in my opinion, not long term, want it cheap, crappy work.

Todd's lawncare
05-18-2005, 10:47 PM
A forclosure has many problems other than long grass, and when you buy it you realize it. It was forclosed on because people couldnt pay for it, and probably neglected/trashed it. The bank may pay a little, but not much to clean it up and cut it. You have to find out who holds the mortgage or if its a tax lein. Not worth it in my opinion, not long term, want it cheap, crappy work.
Maybe down there but not around here . They pay the going rate just like anyone else . And some times more .