PDA

View Full Version : Geared And Ready

FLYonWALL9
05-19-2005, 06:43 PM
Ok guys first thanks to those that helped me figure out what machines to buy. Now I have them all paid for and ready to start off. Here is a little list of my new goodies.
Ferris IS 1500Z 44"
Echo 261T
Echo PE230
Echo 651T

Still need to get a good 21".

Pulling with a one owner 86 Dodge D100 and 10ft open trailer

Now question, where is a good place online I get can trimmer racks (rubberized) for my trailer and blower rack, I'm gonna need to lock them all up. So any LINKS to web pages would be great.

Thanks for help and support on equipment choices.
Scott

Turf Technologies
05-19-2005, 06:49 PM
You dont have any dealers in your area that carry some? Lesco has some good rubber covered racks.

FLYonWALL9
05-19-2005, 07:02 PM
I called Lesco and they told me they are in the process of getting a new vender I suppose the old one didn't do something correctly or what have you but they are out of stock and don't yet know who they will be getting them from. So, no go on that end thats why I was looking online.

Itsgottobegreen
05-20-2005, 12:13 AM
Green touch racks. I got them. The are the same as lesco, but in yellow. They are the best racks. But $$$$$$. I spent way more than I should have on them. But they are nice.

South Florida Lawns
05-20-2005, 12:23 AM
then i coated them with some rubber spray i got from work. they turned out great. Btw send some pics of that old dodge i would love to see it if you can.

FLYonWALL9
05-20-2005, 12:34 AM
LOL, all these nice shiny mowers and you wanna see a picture of the old GOAT. I do love my old truck if only I could put a Cummins in it it wouuld be perfect, this 14mpg is killer with gas bing 2.14 here. I'll have it back from the trans shop tomorrow, I "exploded" (so says the machanic) the planitary gear last Thursday 980 bucks later hope she holds up good. Its only got like 130k miles on it and runs like a top.... I'll see if I can figure out how to post pics tomorrow when I get her home.

joeg2246
05-20-2005, 12:39 AM
I can recommend Jungle Jims "Gear Caddy" got to www.junglejimsap.com to see.

Bethelboy
05-20-2005, 12:43 AM
We have trimmer racks made by Rack Em. I don't have a link for you but they are good racks and I don't think that they were overly expensive.