PDA

View Full Version : Properties in the Memphis, North Mississippi Area

daltonbuck
05-19-2005, 11:31 PM
Anyone have any or know anyone who has prperties they are looking to get rid of or people who need a lawn man? I am new and have excellent equipment and have worked in the business off and on for about 3 years, but i am haveing trouble finding properties and clients. Cna anyone refer me or let me know what a good way to find some properties?

lawnwizards
05-19-2005, 11:41 PM
Anyone have any or know anyone who has prperties they are looking to get rid of or people who need a lawn man? I am new and have excellent equipment and have worked in the business off and on for about 3 years, but i am haveing trouble finding properties and clients. Cna anyone refer me or let me know what a good way to find some properties?
i can give you a tip. coming here isn't a good way to get new "clients". we all do the same work as you on here. try your local paper, pass out fliers, cold call if you have to. goodluck.

captken
05-20-2005, 12:33 AM
I posted my reply in your other post. Don't be afraid to cold call in Desoto County. New families are moving here everyday.

This site is equipped with a spell check feature, so you don't read like the proverbial [bumpkin that fell off the cabbage wagon from Mississippi] :angel: :p

65hoss
05-20-2005, 09:10 AM
You must not be advertising. This area is full of work. I've been overbooked on work for a long time now and turn down mowing jobs all the time. This has been the best year I've ever seen...and I say that every year.

daltonbuck
05-20-2005, 10:23 PM
I recently graduated from the University of Tennessee, Knox (Go VOLS). So i don't need grammar lessons. And I am fully aware that there is spelling and grammar check on here. My fault for forgetting to use it and trying to be a fast typer. Maybe if you spent more time answering my ? in a positive way and less time trying to belittle someone that you don't know, you would be much more helpful in assisting me.

Thanks for the feedback to the rest of you.

I promise to use grammar check from here on out.

LATER

captken
05-20-2005, 11:25 PM
I wasn't aware that feature was available. Thanks, :D Your Highness.

PS, I'd rather "spend more time" making money payup