PDA

View Full Version : For Sale!: 2004 Ferris IS1000Z 52" 23hp Kaw w/10 bushel Fast-Vac bagger

FrankenScagMachines
05-20-2005, 07:42 AM
I have recently traded up to a 60" mower due to increasing client property size and the need to step up productivity. Therefore, I have this nice machine for sale... Please read on:

Purchased 5-22-04
Ferris IS1000Z 52" 23hp Kawasaki with heavy duty canister air filter system. Independent front suspension riding zero turn mower.
212 hrs currently on machine. Since the new mower does not have a bagger, we will use this Ferris on a cleanup job that we have scheduled, but little more after that. So, total hrs on machine should not exceed 220 at the time of your purchase, should you decide to buy this machine.
Comes with the wonderful 10 bushel Fast-Vac from Ferris, has three bags on back and a deck driven blower fan. The bagger probably has about 50-60 hrs on it. Unit has been taken care of, maintenance done religiously, greased religiously, everything has been kept in proper adjustment, the deck is sitting at perfect adjustment, it has a new deck belt as of a couple days ago, machine is in great shape to make you money! The bagger is of course removable, it goes off and on very quick and easy.
Machine still has plenty of warranty left.
Save big money on a nice mower over new! I have receipts for $9,700 after tax. Mower was $7599 before tax, bagger was $1599 before tax. Thats a total of $9200 w/o tax.

But, right now you can get this machine for just $7499. Yep, you're getting the bagger, sales tax, and $100 to get you going, for free, for a total savings of $2,200. It comes with all the paperwork, warranty papers, manuals, etc.

Whats more- if you buy the machine at my asking price, I will give you a Lawn Boy 2 cycle 4.5hp self propelled mower (less than 5 years old, residentially used) with mulcher, discharge plate, and jumbo leaf bagger (new last summer). Runs great, nice mower just don't need it. Save me the trouble of selling it individually! I do have someone interested in the Lawn Boy itself right now, so should it sell this deal won't be good although I may have a couple of Toro 21's to include, one has a 2 cycle Suzuki.

Delivery or partial delivery maybe possible, if very far it may require extra money. Please email me if you are seriously interested in this machine. My email address is eric_cuttingedgelawncare@yahoo.com

If you email me and are serious about the machine I can give you my phone number as well. I will try to get pics posted of the machine in the next day or two. this is an excellent machine, as said I just needed a bigger one and have less need for the bagger. The bagger will make lots of money in the leaf season as well!

Thanks for reading and for your interest.
Eric Canady