PDA

View Full Version : welcome to partstree.com

partstree
05-20-2005, 12:21 PM
Hi lawnsite.com users -
My name is Bryan and I am the webmaster for partstree.com, and it is our goal to create a website that is an easy and convenient channel to lookup information and purchase maintenance parts for your lawn care equipment. We felt that an effective way to get this done was to allow the user to lookup what preventative maintenance parts are recommended for their machines, and to offer alternative brand parts as well. Not only does this provide smaller users with a method of finding what parts they need for their machine, but it also gives large companies who make it a regular practice to purchase maintenance parts multiple times a year an extremely quick and easy method to do so.
We are currently under heavy construction, but have Cub Cadet, Cub Cadet Commercial, Toro, Toro Contractor, and Echo machines online. We would greatly appreciate your input on how to make this site into something that you would use. I know that M-and-D and jackssmallengines are what most users go to to purchase their parts, but have heard that these two websites are slow on shipping. We are specializing in preventative maintenance parts, so we are currently stocking up most of our parts to meet demand, so they're ready to ship as soon as we get an order.
We are relatively new on the map of online part ordering, so this is your chance to provide suggestions and comments to make this website what you want it to be! We plan on using this forum to provide preventative maintenance information such as parts, schedules and tips to help keep your lawn care equipment in top-notch equipment.

I'd also like to thank Mike Donovan for getting us setup on lawnsite.com, he's been very patient with our slow progress and has been a very kind individual. Kudos, Mike.

Markf
05-21-2005, 08:52 PM
Welcome to Lawnsite. I went onto your website and when I went to look up a part number, from either your pm site or repair site, I got a time out. Please let me know when it is remedied. Thank you.
Mark

TClawn
05-23-2005, 02:30 AM
do you sell parts for grasshopper and Ever Ride mowers?

partstree
05-23-2005, 09:13 AM
Welcome to Lawnsite. I went onto your website and when I went to look up a part number, from either your pm site or repair site, I got a time out. Please let me know when it is remedied. Thank you.
Mark

thanks for letting us know about that. i'm taking a look into our pm store, i'm not sure why it timed out on you. the repair parts store, unfortunately, is out of my direct control, it is run by a company that had a copyright on the software that we wanted to implement on our site, so our only choice was to subscribe to their service. they are pretty restrictive on how their site looks and runs. if it doesn't work right away, check again in half an hour, they usually have their problem remedied by then. sorry for the inconvenience.

partstree
05-23-2005, 09:15 AM
do you sell parts for grasshopper and Ever Ride mowers?

we are not an authorized distributor for grasshopper or everride mowers at this time. are you looking for repair parts or maintenance parts? if maintenance, i can look into adding air, fuel and oil filters, as well as spark plugs and blades for you.

Grass Masters
05-23-2005, 09:27 AM
WHat mowers do you sell parts for?

partstree
05-23-2005, 09:54 AM
WHat mowers do you sell parts for?

please refer to our additional brands thread (http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=108159)

TClawn
05-23-2005, 03:10 PM
we are not an authorized distributor for grasshopper or everride mowers at this time. are you looking for repair parts or maintenance parts? if maintenance, i can look into adding air, fuel and oil filters, as well as spark plugs and blades for you.

looking for more maintenance parts on the grasshopper, and repair parts on the ever ride.

partstree
05-23-2005, 04:07 PM
are there specific parts that you are looking for? we currently don't offer grasshopper or ever ride, and my manager says these two brands aren't top priority on our list of brands to add, but i can try and help you to the best of my ability to point you in the right direction and offer whatever resources i have to help

cbelawn
05-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Parts for Shindaiwa trimmers?

partstree
05-23-2005, 07:05 PM
Parts for Shindaiwa trimmers?

not currently, but shindaiwa and snapper are at the very top of our list of brands to add, you may see it available by the end of june.

fga
05-28-2005, 10:06 PM
do you sell parts for lawnboy mowers? preferably the 21" commercial models? thanks and welcome to LS.

partstree
05-31-2005, 09:59 AM
do you sell parts for lawnboy mowers? preferably the 21" commercial models? thanks and welcome to LS.

thanks, and yes we do sell lawnboy mower parts. check out our website at www.partstree.com, then click on the repair parts store and select the lawn-boy equipment catalog. you can browse through all the machines we have available parts for.

Craig Jones
06-03-2005, 04:39 PM
I placed an order and found the website easy to use and navigate. The link into the parts diagrams was very useful. This will save me time since I am not able to get to the dealer many times during business hours.

partstree
06-03-2005, 05:49 PM
we're very glad to hear that. let us know if and how we can make the website even better

rockandroller
03-28-2007, 08:10 PM
Looked up parts for echo which I think is the same machine. I just need 3 scres and a clutch spring, at least I hope. For an order that small would I still have to pay $10 shipping?

thanks

partstree
03-28-2007, 10:27 PM
Looked up parts for echo which I think is the same machine. I just need 3 scres and a clutch spring, at least I hope. For an order that small would I still have to pay $10 shipping?

thanks

yes, shipping would be a flat $10 whether you buy three screws or three blades. this is to encourage the user to buy preventative maintenance parts such as air filters, oil filters and fuel filters that every owner and maintainer should change on a regular basis.

Don Woods
04-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Hey Bryan..please give me a call @ Lawnsite 800 422 7147 Ext.137
We've got a really neat new program you may have interest in.

clipperslawnservice
10-26-2009, 08:40 AM
I orderd a spindle, and it was sitting on my front porch in 24 hours. :clapping: