PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the Ever Ride Warrior?

TClawn
05-20-2005, 05:08 PM
it looks pretty nice to me, and even has it's own form of suspension. the cutting deck is super deep (8" at the discharge side and 5.5" at the trim side).

they seem to be a small company, so I wouldn't know about parts availability, but the concept is a very good one. they are very competitively priced for to other ztr's of the same options. take a look at this video of the mower. http://asp.everride.net/html/why/content.asp?cmd=111

br549oicu8
05-20-2005, 05:30 PM
We really like ours. We only have about 70 hours on it so far but plan to buy another one in a few weeks.
Very comfortable and smooth too!!

TClawn
05-20-2005, 05:48 PM
hows the cut and discharge? what about parts? what model do you have?

Grass Masters
05-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Everride comany used to build ZTRs for Kublta so they should be designed well BUTthe problem I have is No dealer support here at all closest dealer is 3 hours away

TClawn
05-20-2005, 08:42 PM
right, but the dealer stuff aside, you think that they make a good product?

Grass Masters
05-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Well I havent put them thru a REAL test but from what i tried at the GIE Field day they were stable and stout............For the money Id stick with Exmark, John Deere and Hustler (the Machines that have a repetation behind them)

Not to mention the Grass goddeseess are about UGLY lol

TClawn
05-20-2005, 10:27 PM
I heard that they were quite HOMELY.

the machines that have a reputation behind them are also more expensive. the warrior also has a lot of features that the exmark (brand of Z I currently own) especially the hydro cooling fins and a faster ground speed for the price than a lazer hp.

I just need to know if the cut is realy bad. most of the parts I can buy from a exmark/hustler dealer. I think I could fix most everything, besides the hydro's on my own.

br549oicu8
05-21-2005, 10:38 PM
We have the Everride Warrior/25HP/54"cut. It kicks butt and takes names.
I also have a pair of Kubota ZD28's and have had Great Danes, Sentars, etc..
This seems to be the most serviceable unit I have ever encountered. Big pumps with fins and room to spare around everything for the "hands on" times.
Everyone has their own opinion but we like ours and our dealer support is excellent.