PDA

View Full Version : Lazer on ebay

Downunder Bob
05-21-2005, 06:54 PM
Hey fellas, can you check this out. Seems too good to be true. Remember these are ozzy dollars.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4381997818&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Envy Lawn Service
05-21-2005, 08:04 PM
Yep, too good to be true because that particular machine would be a total boat achor down under.... based on what I hear from Aussie's. In other words, if you live in an area down there where you cut tough, course grasses, that have stemy upright growth habits.... then this is certainly not a machine you would want.

This particular machine really struggles to cut grasses like that. Don't get me wrong, it can get the job done. But it will require excessive overlap and multiple passes. The 52" Lazer Z HP is best suited to cutting softer lawn type grasses that do not produce upright stems.

stuie
05-21-2005, 09:15 PM
In a word SCAM!
A new Exmark for currently $2K????????
I will email him see if i can go look at it today Its about an hour away.
Weed out a scammer real easy!

TClawn
05-21-2005, 11:26 PM
I don't know if it's a scam, but I know that picture. it was posted by scott lawn care on another forum.

Envy Lawn Service
05-22-2005, 12:14 AM
I don't know if it's a scam, but I know that picture. it was posted by scott lawn care on another forum.

Well, in that case it would probably be a SCAM!

But on a side note, sometimes folks actually do make a boo-boo on ebay and leave a number off the end of the starting bid. Then if the bid doesn't get run up, the result is getting something real cheap. I had a chance to pick up a 52" Scag w/bagging system like that once. All the Scag lovers were busy fighting over a 61" Turf Tiger while time was running out on the 52".

RayoVac
05-22-2005, 01:05 AM
The other thing that bothers me about the add... its not like we are selling a comic book here for $5. This a item that will potentially sell for thousands... and we only get ONE picture of it. Please... if you have the ability to take one picture you can take 3 or 4 for an item like this.

Unless of course as someone else mentioned you just hijacked the pic from elsewhere to complete your scam.

TClawn
05-22-2005, 01:51 AM
I pm'ed scot lawn care, and I hope he will tell me that it is not a scam, because I'm going to bid if it's his. but what doesn't work for me, is that this is in austrailia, and he is in TN.so you tell me, a pic taken in TN, and it's being sold for AU. definatly a scam.

op4_camper
05-22-2005, 08:54 AM
What do you think? Look at his history or in this case lack of history.

Seller information
andrewh6394 ( 0 )

Also look at the bid history. Its all bs.