PDA

View Full Version : additional brands

partstree
05-23-2005, 09:35 AM
at this time the only brands we represent are listed on the left side of our webpage. we are working to add more brands to our repair site in the near future, but if you have a need for air, oil or fuel filters, blades, belts or spark plugs for any brand not listed, i can lookup this information for you and provide it for purchase in our preventative maintenance store. just make a post here and i'll see what i can dig up for you.

brands that we currently represent include:
Arctic Cat
Briggs and Stratton
Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Commercial
Echo
Honda Engines
Kawasaki
Kohler Engines
Oregon
Stihl
Tecumseh
Toro Consumer
Toro Commercial Landscape
Troy-Bilt
White Outdoor

TClawn
05-23-2005, 03:12 PM
you sell repair parts for toro, so you sell hydro gear components?

partstree
05-23-2005, 04:03 PM
you sell repair parts for toro, so you sell hydro gear components?

yes indeed. i don't guarantee we have the parts in stock, but we can order them from the manufacturer and have them ship directly to you. what machine are you looking for hydro gear parts for?

TClawn
05-23-2005, 07:28 PM
well, I was just asking for future referance, because my exmark dealer rips me off for parts.

partstree
05-24-2005, 09:03 AM
well, I was just asking for future referance, because my exmark dealer rips me off for parts.

you can search for toro parts and their prices in our repair parts store. we're still currently in the process of adjusting prices, as most are not correct, but the correct prices tend to be lower than what they are listed on the site.

lwcmattlifter
05-24-2005, 12:31 PM
Do you have parts diagrams for Stihl equipment? I did not see any on your site.

partstree
05-24-2005, 12:41 PM
stihl requested that they be removed from all internet diagrams (i'm not completely clear on why they did that) so you will not legally find stihl diagrams on the internet except their website. we do, however, still have stihl (great pun!) diagrams on our local computers. which parts are you looking for?

while we won't be offering stihl repair parts (at least not until stihl allows us to display their diagrams again) we are working on offering stihl maintenance parts. if you need something other than filters and spark plugs, let me know what you need and i'll find it for you.

tat900
11-10-2005, 08:49 AM
i have a 37 " toro proline 10137 looking for drive belts and the drive pulleys please let me know if u can get these thank you

partstree
11-10-2005, 02:19 PM
I've never heard of a 10137... do you mean 30137? We do have parts for the Toro 37" 30137.

tat900
11-11-2005, 03:24 PM
yes sorry about that its the 30137 need belts and drive pulleys asap

partstree
11-12-2005, 10:49 AM
if you need it in a hurry, it's strongly recommended that you go to a local parts dealer, there's a chance we don't carry those parts in stock.

check www.partstree.net, go to repair parts, select the toro consumer catalog and then your model

partstree
07-08-2011, 02:03 PM
At this time the brands we represent on our website are listed below. In the future, we hope to add even more to better meet your needs.
Feel free to leave a comment of any additional brands that you might like to see offered on our site.

Briggs and Stratton
Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Commercial
Echo
eXmark
Honda Engines
Husqvarna
Kawasaki
Kohler Engines
Lawn Boy
MTD
MTD Pro