PDA

View Full Version : Stihl FS 110 - just bought one!

gunner27
06-01-2005, 11:30 PM
So far very impressed with this unit. Outstanding low range tourqe. I was a little gun-shy about the 4 mix technology. I asked the dealer about the valve adjustment and he said it would at a certain point. The thing that sold me was he said bring it in if I felt it needed it and they would do it free of charge. He also said if there was ever any work on the trimmer that would last over a day that he would give me a loaner. As has been pointed out before, dealer service is very important.

kppurn
06-02-2005, 12:52 AM
I really like the 110 I bought earlier this year. I used my FS 85 the other day and swore there was a 25 pound weight attached to the head. I've had no problems with mine so far. I had the 110 as a loaner when one of my trimmers was in for service earlier this year. It's the only trimmer that doesn't cause my hand to go numb after 10 minutes, so I had to buy it.

DennisF
06-02-2005, 01:43 AM
Love mine. Had it for over a year and it is awesome. I'm getting ready to replace all of my 2 stroke Stihl stuff with 4-mix.

Some people will slam 4-mix equipment.... all I can say is I'm re-investing.

Guthrie&Co
06-02-2005, 02:56 AM
i love my 4 mix equipment but my br 550 blower blew sky high today. that little velco strap they put on th handle to tie up the tube got sucked into the impeller. and thats not the worst of it either. killians said the were on my side about the issue but it was still up in the air about it being covered under warranty. the friggin thing isnt 3 weeks old yet. so who knows what will happen. and no loaner equipment either. what a raw deal huh.