PDA

View Full Version : The New Deere Quik--Trac?????

John Gamba
06-02-2005, 07:21 AM
Has anybody used one, How did you like the updates????? This mowers looks very interesting.

John

CURB APPEAL NC
06-02-2005, 08:07 AM
How Much is it?

jpmako
06-02-2005, 08:24 AM
Hey John,

I have not used one but am going to try and schedule a demo very soon. I need to add another mower to the fleet and eliminate some of the junk that I have. I have seen last years model up close and the machines look very well built. I believe that the only major (noticeable) changes that were made this year are the plastic fuel tank/fenders, and the height of cut adjustment can now be made from the operator platform. I am sure that my friend MJL will chime in as he too seemed interested in this years model as well. Hope all is well. :waving:

Jason

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC
06-03-2005, 12:26 AM
Hey John,

I have not used one but am going to try and schedule a demo very soon. I need to add another mower to the fleet and eliminate some of the junk that I have. I have seen last years model up close and the machines look very well built. I believe that the only major (noticeable) changes that were made this year are the plastic fuel tank/fenders, and the height of cut adjustment can now be made from the operator platform. I am sure that my friend MJL will chime in as he too seemed interested in this years model as well. Hope all is well. :waving:

Jason

Hey Jason, how are things? :waving: I just picked up a brand new 647 2 weeks ago. Compliments my 667. Its the older style stander, but it was brand new. Dealer had 3 of them, brand new and wanted to get rid of them.

John about the changes to the Quik Traks. Nothing too major. Metal fenders were replaced by plastic fenders that holds the gas and hydro oil with an integrated cup holder and battery holder. Larger holding capacity of hydro oil (now holds 2.5 gallons) Kanzaki hydro pumps and Parker Ross wheel motors on the new ones. Anti-Scalp wheels are mounted with different brackets. The older Quik Traks cutting height adjustments were from 1.5" to 4.5" in half inch increments that you adjust on both sides of the deck. Now you can adjust the cut height from the operators platform with one lever from 1.5" to 5" in quarter inch increments. 2nd Canister air filters were added. Added metal panel below drive levers. Now have a closed loop hydro system.

RKISTNER1
06-03-2005, 12:31 AM
Deere has been around a long time wonder why? Because u get wat u pay 4.

Envy Lawn Service
06-03-2005, 01:14 AM
John,

I've been tying to get the 2 day demo. I'll let you know.

John Gamba
06-03-2005, 07:36 AM
Thank you everybody. I too will try for a demo. I'd like to see how the 7-iron deck cuts in my area.

John