PDA

View Full Version : Ever Run Into One'a These Mowing?

JOEWOOD
06-02-2005, 01:14 PM
http://www.seacoastonline.com/2001news/images/rbe1.jpg

Let's here the Craziest Things we've run into on the job...
For me it's...clothing / undergarments / toys / money / Police Cars...etc.

Joe... :dizzy:

mbricker
06-02-2005, 01:46 PM
I believe this a situation requiring extra care in which direction the clippings are discharged!

lawnrangeralaska
06-02-2005, 02:01 PM
that would suck if the speed limit was like 5 or 10 mph and you were on your super z or dixie going 15 and you get a speeding ticket on your lawn mower lol...

jbell113
06-02-2005, 05:45 PM
I have one trailer in a trailer park I service and its trashy. I cleaned up evrything except a pair of mens UNDERWEAR by the shed out back. I have been servicing the prop. about 1 1/2 years and till this day that under wear is still there. They have very little grass mostly want the pine straw cleaned up. I found steak knives , spatulas and lots of other things out there.

Toy2
06-02-2005, 06:38 PM
That would make Bobby G's day....shot a rock right into that windsheild....."booked for assault with a deadly weapon."...lol :)

lqmustang
06-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Worst thing I've ever come across was a, hmm, how to put it nicely, one of those things women wrap with tissue when they are done? I steered clear of that one.

dvmcmrhp52
06-02-2005, 08:49 PM
I would say he is on YOUR "Turf" so you make the rules......................... :laugh:

Yes, Pun intended..........

Stuttering Stan
06-02-2005, 09:18 PM
CONDOMS EVERYWHERE. I have some apts that are Section8. Enough said

South Florida Lawns
06-02-2005, 09:29 PM
This was a very sad and strange case. He was in a very bad part of the city and it was at this housing complex behind a big transformer. He notified the police but i never heard what became of the case. I mow in the area a few blocks from where it happened and I always run across needles and nasty garbage.

yrdandgardenhandyman
06-02-2005, 10:10 PM
This was a very sad and strange case. He was in a very bad part of the city and it was at this housing complex behind a big transformer. He notified the police but i never heard what became of the case. I mow in the area a few blocks from where it happened and I always run across needles and nasty garbage.

I think I would move far, far away from that place.

Wells
06-02-2005, 10:25 PM
We maintain the property of a Super Wal-Mart and the amount of garbage on the lawn each week is incredible. One of the strangest items that I have come accross is a used early <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=23&k=pregnancy%20test" onmouseover="window.status='pregnancy test'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">pregnancy test</a>.

What confuses me is what kind of person goes out to the parking lot and takes a pee on a e.p.t. stick. Why cant they wait until they get home to do that.

The funny thing is test showed positive results......OUCH.

Runner
06-02-2005, 10:25 PM
Is that ploice car inflatable, or is it fiberglass, or what?

dvmcmrhp52
06-02-2005, 10:28 PM
We maintain the property of a Super Wal-Mart and the amount of garbage on the lawn each week is incredible. One of the strangest items that I come accross is a used early pregnancy test.

What confuses me is what kind of person goes out to the parking lot and takes a pee on a e.p.t. stick. Why cant they wait until they get home to do that.

Wellllll, If your cheating on your husband and you think the boyfriend knocked ya up............................. :D

ChadA
06-02-2005, 11:14 PM
We maintain the property of a Super Wal-Mart and the amount of garbage on the lawn each week is incredible. One of the strangest items that I have come accross is a used early <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=23&k=pregnancy%20test" onmouseover="window.status='pregnancy test'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">pregnancy test</a>.

You mean you picked it up to see what the result was? With pee on it!

geogunn
06-02-2005, 11:51 PM
I would say he is on YOUR "Turf" so you make the rules.........................

I'd say HE is asleep...or hungry...don't feed the bears!!!

GEO :waving:

Runner
06-02-2005, 11:51 PM
I'd rather be the one picking it up, than the one throwing it down! :drinkup:

Green Quality
06-02-2005, 11:59 PM
I ran over a ten dollar bill,I stoped and looked in the grass bagger,it was laying right on top of the grass un cut.just the other day, when I start weed wacking,my mind starts to wonder.Iweed wacked a dollar bill in 2 peices ,before I seen it.I taped it up. payup