PDA

View Full Version : Louisville show??

tacoma200
06-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Is the Louisville show in October a good place to buy equiptment, find special deals or just a place to check out new equipment. I have never been to one and don't know what to expect. Will all the major brands such as Exmark, Dixie, Ferris, etc be there?

Grass Masters
06-02-2005, 10:59 PM
Pretyy Much every manufactre will be there showcasing there equipment and any thing new coming out may be there.

As far as buying you may find a dealer or two there that can talk with you considering you are from that area

The Captain
06-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Depending on the equipment and dealer, they may be willing to sell their demo or show units to you at a slight discount. That saves them the trouble and expense of hauling it home just to discount it there. Just depends on what your looking for and the dealer.

I bought some trailer racks and a push blower last year.

Jim

fairwayCuts
06-03-2005, 12:59 AM
Awsome show! I went for my first time last year and saw just about everything you could imagine in the green industry. They've also got some decent classes you can sit in on to learn a few thing to.

65hoss
06-03-2005, 08:55 AM
It depends on what you are trying to buy. The main mower mfg's will not sell to you at the show. You can buy aerators and such there at some savings. I've bought two pretty good size ticket items there over the years.

br549oicu8
06-03-2005, 09:59 AM
I have been to that show twice and it is great. I ordered several items but most things there you will need to but from a dealer. The "hands on" part outside is the best. That lets you compare products and make a wise decision. We saw the Classen ride on aerator there a while back whcih is awesome! Gonna have to get one someday!!