PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone, i'm new to the forum

Bushbuster
06-02-2005, 07:55 PM
just wanted to say hi and i would appreciate any advice anyone has to give.
thanks

Mark McC
06-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Welcome. A good piece of advice would be to learn to use the search function. There are so many posts here that a well-placed search will yield a trove of information.

Mo Green
06-02-2005, 08:02 PM
......Bushbuster.......hmmm.....I like that.

Welcome to the forum. Please keep all apendages inside while the ride is in motion.

A+ Lawncare
06-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Bushbuster... w/16 years of lawncare/landscapin i bet you have a real nice business built up.... what do you cater to mostly lawncare or landscapin?

could you please give us ur story on you & your company profile...

Bushbuster
06-02-2005, 09:13 PM
i don't really have a big business, i just do it on the side for extra cash. i have a few lawns i have had for years a couple of industrial and a few residential lawns, and i mainly concentrate on lawn care only. i never decided to go full time until here recently. i've always kept a full-time job with insurance for the family, you know how it is. but now i am thinking of getting a little bigger into the business. i would like opinions on equipment i should consider for going bigger. thinking of buying grasshopper 832 with 61" deck. any info would be appreciated. thanks

RKISTNER1
06-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Bushbuster, WELCOME U WILL LEARN SOMeTHING new every day. THIS is a great site!

Mark McC
06-02-2005, 10:17 PM
Kistner, is your icon a picture of two guys from the cast of the old t.v. show Combat? Sure looks like Vic Morrow to me.