PDA

View Full Version : One of this weeks jobs

kootoomootoo
06-03-2005, 10:39 PM
One of this weeks jobs...brussels block sign post will be going one course higher...just there for decoration until i get 5 mins to pick up some more block...couple of 7' spruces to the left out of picture....wall by corner of house doesn't show very well nor the one other side of drive.

kootoomootoo
06-03-2005, 10:41 PM
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Scapegoat
06-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Did you level and grade the front or just work with what was there. I'm just wondering about the heavy slope towards the driveway. Is that for drainage or maybe to to vary the landscape or was it just the way is was when you were called in for whatever reason?

May seem like a crazy question, but I live in Florida where everything is pretty close to flat, but lots are supposed to be graded slightly towards a runoff swail. But not that it would be noticeable to the naked eye. We have to work hard to make hills and slopes. :D

kootoomootoo
06-03-2005, 11:01 PM
The before pic if you look at the pathway from the front door step to the drive shows the grade we worked with. The after pic distorts how it really looks. I need to take pics from the side standing on the drive to give a better perspective.

Dirty Water
06-04-2005, 11:30 AM
The difference in weather alone makes your before and after pic pretty drastic :)

Looks good.

Diamond Cut Landscaping
06-05-2005, 04:03 PM
WOW!

What program did you use to make the rendition? I have a big job on a house very similar only its bigger. Same color, shutters, front layout, for a second I thought it was the house Im doing!!

Its one of my first big planting, landscaping jobs (other then mulch, cutting etc.) I do know what Im doing to an extent, I used to work on a golf course for 7 years. Anyone have any pointers? And again, what program did you use!

Lux Lawn
06-05-2005, 04:19 PM
You did a great job.

kootoomootoo
06-05-2005, 05:55 PM
WOW!

What program did you use to make the rendition? I have a big job on a house very similar only its bigger. Same color, shutters, front layout, for a second I thought it was the house Im doing!!

Its one of my first big planting, landscaping jobs (other then mulch, cutting etc.) I do know what Im doing to an extent, I used to work on a golf course for 7 years. Anyone have any pointers? And again, what program did you use!

Photo was taken with a $10 disposable camera? No Program....

mole
06-08-2005, 09:33 PM
stop it the porch is differnt look at it and the house number is different also.