PDA

View Full Version : cut more even

Mowerboy04
06-04-2005, 05:30 PM
today i was out cutting a law. when i got done i thought it looked relly nice so i loaded every thing up on the trailer when my customer came out she told me that she wanted her lawn cut more even. i said o you think the lawn dosen't look even she said no it is defently not even. she told me to fix my mower of she will find another lawnservice. so i said fine you do that find another lawnservice and she said no i want you to cut it so i said i would try to cut the lawn more even next week. but the thing is the lawn looked fine it deffently wasen't uneven. so i don't know anymore. what ya going to do o well.
don't mind the spelling
alex

crawdad
06-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Did you stripe it? Next week, do laps around the house.
Crawdad

HighGrass
06-04-2005, 06:35 PM
I've never had a customer say that but I have some lawns that if I don't criss-cross mow, they look uneven. The problem more than likely isn't you but a bumpy and uneven lawn.

South Florida Lawns
06-04-2005, 08:28 PM
or Toro? I would just continue mowing it the same way you always do maybe slow down a little. If the lady does not like the cut I would drop her, if you are doing a quality job you don't need to waste your time with these types of people.

Tn Lawn Man
06-04-2005, 09:47 PM
I had this problem before.

The customer had a very bumpy lawn with bermuda. I hate bermuda. It shows every little imperfection.

They didn't quite understand.

Mowerboy04
06-04-2005, 10:06 PM
or Toro? I would just continue mowing it the same way you always do maybe slow down a little. If the lady does not like the cut I would drop her, if you are doing a quality job you don't need to waste your time with these types of people.

i use the bob-cat the toro is used mainly for hills and gated yards