PDA

View Full Version : westchester county NY

NY Landscape Lighting
06-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Landscape Lighting company looking to network with LCO's, irrigation, pond builders in the area. We only specialize in outdoor lighting and are often asked by clients to refer them to landscapers and irrigation people.

information@nylandscapelighting.com

BMFD92
06-07-2005, 09:00 AM
I live in westchester county and do lawn maintenance and landscaping. I run Manor Landscape and Design. If you want my number and email PM me

AJG21
07-07-2005, 12:18 PM
I am thinking about starting up lawn mowing in Westchester and maybe even in fairfield county in ct. In westchester what kind of licensing do you need for the county or state or higher? What are the steps in getting started legally? Do all of you have a pesticide license and what other license would you need for lawn care? How do you go about finding out what you need and don't need, and where to get it?

Thanks, I know you guys were here once too.

NY Landscape Lighting
07-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Try westchester consumer protection They are helpful on the phone and here is the website http://www.westchestergov.com/consumer/

They issue the home improvement license, you will need proof of insurance, proof of workers comp insurance,DBA(doing business as or proof of incorporation.)
As far as pesticides, we only do lighting so we don't have it, not sure of the procedure but I believe it is mentioned in application and website. You will bring all paperwork to white plains to register

www.NYLandscapeLighting.com