PDA

View Full Version : went to a garage sale yesterday

Amco Landscaping
06-05-2005, 04:48 PM
went to a garage sale yesterday that was advertised in the paper because they said they had a landscaping trailer. when i got there he had a lot of good equipment, I got a 8hp billy goat blower for $90 the guy then told me he was moving to florida and was wondering if i could cut his lawn because he was moving out there before his wife. Turns out he is a part time lawn guy like me anyway long story short i got home and he referred me to one of his customers who wants his home yard done and his chiropractor office done as well. went back to the garage sale to thank him and he gave me for free a plastic catcher and a metal catcher for my 48" bobcat. He also has a gas powered lesco spreader that needs a recoil and a john deere edger. What do you think those are worth? so it was a good weekend but still need a trailer as his was a P.O.S.

Matt

green thum
06-05-2005, 05:40 PM
:) Cool,sounds like you lucked up on that one!congrats on the new biz.

Carolina Cutter
06-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Um......is there a reason he couldn't take the equipment with him and then mow his yard in Florida??? They do have grass there you know.....

Make sure that you didn't get some "hot" equipment...that price is WAY too cheap for that blower.........