PDA

View Full Version : Classen Parts

CELS
06-05-2005, 08:15 PM
I recently purchased a Classen 400 aerator and was wondering if anyone has a good on-line source of service parts for the Classen models. Looking for a couple of bushings an an extra set of tines. Thanks

JimmyStew
04-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Bump...an old thread, but I'm looking for someplace to buy parts for a classen turf rake and there is not dealer near me. I'm hoping to convert the rake to a seeder (the TR-20 seems like its the same base model as the TS-20 so it seems like I could add the seedbox, blade reel and be on my way).

Lawncop26
04-15-2008, 08:28 PM
Classen is the brand most Home Depots rent. I believe you can order parts thru them.

Stillwater
04-16-2008, 05:22 AM
Classen makes lesco's aerators and all little wonder products many parts are the same. go hear and type in your zip

http://littlewonder.com/si-dealer_loc.asp

JimmyStew
04-16-2008, 06:42 AM
I tried that already. If I change the search parameters to "classen" I don't get any results. I get two distributors if I put in Mantis. I may call them and see what they can get from me. I'm betting I'll get a run-around though.

turfcobob
04-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Tines you can get from Turfco and order on line or call them. The tine is a common one used by most rolling aerators for "Home Lawns" the golf tine is differnt. But the one that you need is the one that Turfco has ( Turfco.com ) Same as a Ryan, BlueBird and Claussen. Bushings you can get locally at a bearing house. Just know your ID, OD and length.