PDA

View Full Version : Red Lobster or dead lobster

Green Quality
06-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Has anybody done any work for this crab?,any problems?,It seems they change gen manager monthly,each one with new job orders,on what they want done!like day and night!

turftammer
06-07-2005, 12:57 AM
I took over the red lobster here when the previous contractor couldn't get there in a reasonable amount of time to perform monthly maintnence so after I done a thorough inspection of the property and addressed several ares with the manager that needed to be taken care of then I was informed that these things were supposed to off been done on a regular basis because the company had been billed for those services. well anyway the manager appreciated my honest and straight forward opinion that I was told right then if I wanted it the service contract was mine and that when something needed to be done just do it and notify the manager prior to performing the job. they have never questioned anything that needed to be done and have always paid in a timely manner.

Tharrell
06-07-2005, 07:16 AM
Ha ha ha ha! Sorry for your problems but, I couldn't help remembering my experience with Darden (Red Lobster, Olive Garden). I was in Pest Elimination and had a ton of their accounts. They were the most frustrating customers I had. I only met one manager that had his head screwed on right.

ADLAWNCUTTERS
06-08-2005, 03:04 AM
i do a couple of them . no problems i wish i had more. they don't bust my b.... and they pay on time. it depends on the manager who you are working with. i hope it works out for you.