PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN TRAiLER!

svlandscape
06-07-2005, 01:21 AM
Parked my 6 x12 dump trailer on a street close to where I live (I live in a gated community, can't park trailers inside the gates) on Friday after work, and I go by today at 8:30 am and WHAT THE ****!!! GONE!! :angry:

The damn thieves broke the lock on the hitch and the chain on the wheels! :realmad: :cry: :cry:

Police said not to hold my breath until it shows up, it's probably in another state by now with a new VIN # and plates

wacamaster
06-07-2005, 02:04 AM
Sorry to hear bout that. Hope you had it insured. I recently had 2 blowers and a weed whip stolen. Had been doing work in this wealthy neighborhhod for over 5 years and never had a problem. Some jackasses gottem when I was around back. The worst part is now I'm always paranoid about my stuff thinking someone's going to steal it.

Gmgbo
06-07-2005, 07:33 AM
Yesterday a cop pulled over and talk to me when i was unloading the trailer and said be careful because they have had a lot of reports lately about equipment getting stolen. While I was doing the lawn he and another car drove by twice and then another cop car came too. He sat down the street watching my trailer. I thanked him and we went our seperate ways. :waving:

svlandscape
06-10-2005, 08:59 PM
No insurance on the trailer, expensive lesson! Just found another one about 100 miles away for $6800.00 out the door. It's a 14 x 7 x 4, two feet longer than the old one but with my f350 diesel it's no problem pulling or stopping.

Everyone be careful with all your equipment, thieves will not think twice about taking your hard earned money away :angry: