PDA

View Full Version : Share your check sheet.

1BadHawk
06-07-2005, 10:32 PM
I was just wondering what , if any, sort of check sheets do you all use for various jobs. And are you willing to share them ?

I did my first lawn renovation (still doing it actually). Its a small yard, approx 1000 ft/sq , and although I gave a prety fair estimate covering just about everything I could think of at the time, I found that I forgot to include a few things which isnt a big deal siince its a small job. However had this been a bigger job It could have been a problem. I was thinking, if I had a check sheet jobs like this, It would be a big help.

lawncare4u
06-07-2005, 10:45 PM
I was just wondering what , if any, sort of check sheets do you all use for various jobs. And are you willing to share them ?

I did my first lawn renovation (still doing it actually). Its a small yard, approx 1000 ft/sq , and although I gave a prety fair estimate covering just about everything I could think of at the time, I found that I forgot to include a few things which isnt a big deal siince its a small job. However had this been a bigger job It could have been a problem. I was thinking, if I had a check sheet jobs like this, It would be a big help.

You are on the right track,and you have to be carefull that they do nt add xtra work at n more moey!Especiall pickng up limbs,ball,toys etc..They will also try to add prunning and de weedig flower beds things of that nature...don't be afraid to add xtra charges when needed........hope this helps!

1BadHawk
06-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Thanks. and yea, Ive given in to some customers for odd extras, but realise that it eats up time and of course time is money. Live and learn.

ProCare Lawn Service
06-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Thanks. and yea, Ive given in to some customers for odd extras, but realise that it eats up time and of course time is money. Live and learn.
Also, if you give in once on one small thing they will expect you to do that every time. And usually they will come up with other small things that add up quickly.