View Full Version : What do they call this kind of retaining wall??

06-09-2005, 04:12 AM
Does anyone know what this is called. What is the a name for this kind of block wall??
other than hideous I mean

Ax Man
06-09-2005, 06:30 AM
Big honkin' ugly retaining wall. I think it goes by BHU.

06-09-2005, 12:18 PM
I think that is one that can be planted in. Looks like the gravel is growing well!