PDA

View Full Version : A little about S man

S man
06-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Hi I'm Scott and have been cutting lawns for three years and enjoy it. I am in high school and hope to have a great big lawn care business. I have a snapper a murray and a redmax trimmer and some cheap blowers and am wanting to get a lawn-boy before they're all gone. I also build models of equipment and will post some pics of them. I play music and also write songs too. I like karate and am getting a black belt soon and don't like sports too much. I like this industry and look forward to doing something in it. I might take business and run a equipment shop.

grasshopperslc
06-17-2005, 04:36 AM
That's awesome man!! :cool2: I'm into music to,I play a Gibson Les Paul,I'm into Southern Rock,blues,jazz,and all that good stuff.Your gettin' your blackbelt too,that rocks.I got my blackbelt not to long ago.I'm 17 so power too ya' on the lawn care!!!

GOOD LUCK MAN!!!!!

S man
06-21-2005, 01:04 AM
thanks. I need to expand my lawn service but need to work on making the customer happy and being fast. Any tips?

ALarsh
06-21-2005, 01:20 AM
Hire some mexicans.

S man
06-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Yeah but my dad works for a big plumbing company that has mexicans and they brake the mowers he gives them. And they're expensive honda mowers too.