PDA

View Full Version : Not in business

Cashman
06-14-2005, 10:04 PM
Hello all. I am in need of some lawn care advice and found this site via Google. I have browsed it some and seen that it appears to be more of a site for those in the lawn care business, and if that's so, I will continue my search. I am not in the business, just want to make my lawn a better lawn. I will not be offended if this is not the right site for me, however if anyone could suggest a good amateur lawn care site, I would be appreciative.

If I am in the right place, just say so and I will post again with my situation and questions. Don't want to take up anyone's time if I'm at the wrong place though, so feel free to tell me to get lost. (Just be sure to tell me where to get lost to.

dishboy
06-14-2005, 11:41 PM
Hello all. I am in need of some lawn care advice and found this site via Google. I have browsed it some and seen that it appears to be more of a site for those in the lawn care business, and if that's so, I will continue my search. I am not in the business, just want to make my lawn a better lawn. I will not be offended if this is not the right site for me, however if anyone could suggest a good amateur lawn care site, I would be appreciative.

If I am in the right place, just say so and I will post again with my situation and questions. Don't want to take up anyone's time if I'm at the wrong place though, so feel free to tell me to get lost. (Just be sure to tell me where to get lost to.

Do a google search only use the word "garden".

Olylawnboy
06-15-2005, 12:04 AM
Or scroll down to the homeowners forum? :)

Cashman
06-15-2005, 12:07 AM
Both excellent suggestions. I missed the homeowner's forum on my perusal of the site apparently. Thx for the assist.

Olylawnboy
06-15-2005, 12:39 AM
That's what we're here for :)