PDA

View Full Version : WOW HOT WEATHER IN FLORIDA BIG $$$$$$

ron
02-28-2001, 08:42 PM
HEY I BEEN DOING LAWN CARE FOR OVER 1 HALF YEARS AND BOY THE BUSINESS IS EXPLODING,,I AM STILL DOING IT PART TIME AND WORKING FULL TIME WITH THE STATE AS A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER, AS OF TODAY I HAVE TWO COMMERICAL ACCOUNTS AND 25 MONTHLY FULL TIME RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNTS,AND 10 ON CALL BASIS,AND I AM LOVING IT...I STARTED OUT WITH A 4X8 TRAILER WITH ONE HAND HELD BLOWER ONE STICK EDGER AND ONE WEED EATER MY MOWER WAS A 52 INCH MURRY RIDER AUTOMATIC AND MY WIFES 1997 DODGE CARAVAN..TODAY I HAVE ONE 6HAL FTX16 FT DUAL AXLE TRAILER ONE 36 IN WALK BEHIND SCAG ONE 52 IN SUPER Z SCAG WITH MULCH KIT TWO STICK EDGERS ECHO ONE PB BLOWER POULAN, TWO ECHO WEED EATERS 1998 CHEVY C2500 AUTOMATIC ONE ECHO SHRUB CUTTER AND MY GOOD HEALTH..MY GOAL THIS YEAR IS TO HAVE 50 FULL TIME ACCOUNTS AND STILL WORKING AS A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER FOR THE STATE.. WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS.

Bassman
02-28-2001, 09:00 PM
I am just 8 months new with my lawn maint. biz. My goals are to net somewhere between $40-$50K after overhead and expenses working alone,(pre-tax of course), enjoy the outdoors and be appreciative every day that I am solely responsible for how this endeavor will unfold. Would not want it any other way.
Also very thankful to the good LORD that I am in good health at the ripe old age of 49 and am able to make a living doing this kind of work.

ron
02-28-2001, 09:05 PM
HEY SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HAVEING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE I AM ONLY 35 AND GOT LESS THEN 4 YEARS TO RETIRE WITH THE STATE AND I WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS LAWN CARE FULL TIME....