PDA

View Full Version : Trade: Wanted - Used Truck, Trailer, or ZTR

AlleganyLawnCare
06-17-2005, 09:54 PM
I have another business that I am in the process of shutting down (my wife does not like it - the weapons and all). I have had it for over 10 years, and she would rather have me concentrate on my lawncare business. It is a military and medieval gift and hobby retail business (catalog, online, and retail store). The remaining retail value of the store equipment, office supplies, and inventory is over $20,000. I am willing to trade it all for the minimum value of $7500 in either a work truck, trailer, ztr or walk behinds (or combination of any). Item (s) must bein good working order.

Remaining store inventory (including office and other equipment) includes:
Swords, knives, crossbows, blowguns, air-soft weapons, roman armor, shields, knive cases, displays, stands, cash registers, t-shirts, military license plates, flags, military window decals, gifts, commercial heat transfer press, wire racks and displays, weapon replicas, mugs, books racks, bar code scanner, laminator, poly-bag sealer, gondolas, martial arts weapons, daggers, statues, manaquin hanging body-forms, manaquin hanging stands, and ALOT of other misc. items. You can get more information at my store website: www.AncientTimesOnline.com/trade.html The website www.AncientTimesOnline.com is included, but you have to either relocate the files, or pay hosting fees ($16.00 a month). Website maintance is possible from my end, if you need help with that part.

If you are seriously interested in starting a second business (and there is still enough here to open a small retail store), then please email me at chris@alleganylawncare.com or at chris@ancienttimesonline.com with your proposal. I will try to answer all questions as soon as I can. I still have to upload some pics to the trade.html page, hope to have that page completed soon. I will consider all reasonable offers.

Shipping of swapped items can be discussed upon closing of trade.