PDA

View Full Version : Farm Crop Extracts products?

BRANDMEL
06-22-2005, 05:35 PM
Anyone else using them? I noticed Farm Crop Extracts Is a lawnsite sponsor now and I have been using some of the products with great results. Anyone else?

BRANDMEL
06-23-2005, 12:41 PM
You could hear a pin drop in this forum ;)

NattyLawn
06-23-2005, 08:45 PM
That's what usually happens...Flurry of actvity, then dead...

ITRY
06-25-2005, 01:46 PM
Haven't used them, but am definitely considering it.

BRANDMEL
06-28-2005, 11:18 PM
Haven't used them, but am definitely considering it.
The Green Guardian selective herbicide works!!!! I tried it for the first time yesterday, It destroyed clover in about 14 hours(thick clover) burnt down to ashes with no harm to the turf. The dandys look like dried up banana peels. If you need a good weed product for turf I would recommend it.

NattyLawn
06-29-2005, 11:54 PM
The Green Guardian selective herbicide works!!!! I tried it for the first time yesterday, It destroyed clover in about 14 hours(thick clover) burnt down to ashes with no harm to the turf. The dandys look like dried up banana peels. If you need a good weed product for turf I would recommend
it.

Have you applied Green Guardian more than once? Is it commercially viable? I believe it must be applied every 1-4 weeks and that might be a tough sell...Is the fert organic?

BRANDMEL
06-30-2005, 09:57 AM
Have you applied Green Guardian more than once? Is it commercially viable? I believe it must be applied every 1-4 weeks and that might be a tough sell...Is the fert organic?
Give them a call, Mark will tell you all about it. I have applied it on 6 different properties,one of them twice. The young and smaller weeds it took care of... the larger mature ones looks like one more app should finish'm off. I just started using the products and so far I have not been disappointed.

Sean Adams
06-30-2005, 10:22 AM
Farm Crop is a sponsor and they have their own forum. If you post questions there I am sure they would be happy to respond with some helpful information and insight.

BRANDMEL
06-30-2005, 11:55 AM
Farm Crop is a sponsor and they have their own forum. If you post questions there I am sure they would be happy to respond with some helpful information and insight.
Sean I have tried post on that forum... I get a "must be moderated" redirection?? I'll send you a PM.....Thanks

muddstopper
06-30-2005, 06:21 PM
I would just like to know how to contact them. Last time I looked there wasnt any links to a website or any other contact info.

Whoops! spoke to soon, I found the info dont know how I missed it.

organictwo
02-17-2006, 01:11 PM
I have been using the farm crop extracts products on 400 or so lawns for 3 years. Every year the products work better and we figure out ways to make them more effective from an applicators standpoint.

They work! It will take an extra application on older, larger weeds. Main point is...like it or not... kills weeds, good for turf. That is how I earn my living.

nocutting
03-01-2006, 09:30 AM
I have been using the farm crop extracts products on 400 or so lawns for 3 years. Every year the products work better and we figure out ways to make them more effective from an applicators standpoint.

They work! It will take an extra application on older, larger weeds. Main point is...like it or not... kills weeds, good for turf. That is how I earn my living.
Hello Organictwo,......sounds Great that haveing been in Bizness 6 years, that you can implement a "High End" [ High Cost ] product to your general applications and have great results from day one?.......How is it that You and Brandmel, who have the least Organic Experiance have the wonders of weed control- "Under Control"....luv to hear your results from Beet Juice or Corn Gluten Meal?............:headphones: