PDA

View Full Version : Big Tex 30ls Trailer

pagefault
06-24-2005, 10:51 PM
This is partially cut and pasted from the other thread, so forgive my laziness.

When I started earlier this year, I bought this trailer so that I could have some flexibility with respect to the equipment I haul around. Much to my surprise, I have been able to fill my schedule entirely with 1/4-1/3 acre lots. I'm getting ready to hire some help and I am going the Justmowit route. I am not interested in the hassles associated with an employee trying to manage a trailer.

For the time being, I'll be hauling everything in the bed of the truck. Yeah, I know. When my schedule lightens up a little, I'll be replacing the bed with one of those steel landscape beds.

This is a green 5' x 10' Big Tex 30LS trailer with locking storage in the front and locking racks for 3 trimmers and/or edgers. You can see it here:

http://www.bigtextrailers.com/spec/30ls.html

I'm going to be putting this trailer and a 36" mower on ebay (when I ever find the time), but I thought I'd give the folks here the first shot at them. I paid 1800 for the trailer and I'll let it go for 1500. If you can work with my schedule, I'll drive up to 150 miles to meet you halfway.

Let me know if you're interested.