PDA

View Full Version : New Ride-on spreader-sprayer

morturf
03-02-2001, 05:32 PM
posted this in the pesticide forum too.

Well just a note about a new unit that is coming out as we speak. I just ordered one today, it really looks nice. The Company making them is in Indiana and it is pretty neat machine. Here are some pictures of the machine.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1460783&a=11572895&f=0

morturf
03-05-2001, 05:10 PM
just a post to get it looked at some more?!! have any questions let me know.

fireball
03-05-2001, 05:39 PM
looks like a waste of a wright stander. the blow back from the nozzels should eat that carbon steel right up. Mr. stone has them beat at 10% of the cost.

joshua
03-05-2001, 05:59 PM
i seen something like those, but the they looked like they were more compact and they said you could do twice the amopunt in half the time. also i seen a spayer that hooks up to a lazer and holds around 30 gallons of liquid food. i seen both of them in lawn & landscape magazine and pro. good luck.

morturf
03-05-2001, 06:10 PM
The steel is epoxy coated. It is a new traction unit not cannabalized. This machine is compact and will work on hills that the permagreen needs to be pushed up which from what I have seen is most. This is not the final design either. I have not seen Stones so I can't comment. I just had the guy make me one (with a few mods for me) and thought I would show it to the group.

morturf
04-17-2001, 10:08 AM
Ok, I got this machine and have used it extensively for the last week. It is amazing, makes a perma-green pale in comparasion. I have used a perma, I did not think it was comfortable to use or really all that convenient. I did not like chasing (perma-green users know what I mean), the perma-green around on hills because the thing would not pull me up. I have been very happy with the ergonimics of this machine. I have done hills that a push spreader is hard to use on. I did not get the sprayer unit because I already have a big spray unit, and I have a 200# spreader on mine. This thing is amazing, I am covering over 10 acres of Lawns in half a day that before took days. This machine is worth a look. It is really stable.

skyphoto
04-17-2001, 10:12 PM
Can I ask how much you paid for it or is that to personal?

If me asking is against lawnsite rules then just forget I asked....I read the rules but still dont know if ya can tell me without getting in trouble?@!#?!@#?

Thanks!