PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

smithf36
03-02-2001, 06:30 PM
Thanks to everyone who posts here. Last year our company grew a lot and we had to make a several changes in trucks, mowers, policies, etc. We have valued everyones posts and used them to make major decisions. Again Thans to everyone here.

Joe Smith
Earthscapes, Inc.

syzer
03-02-2001, 06:59 PM
I second that, we started out last year and lawnsite has had a profound impanct on many of the things we do and decisions we make.

LoneStarLawn
03-02-2001, 07:03 PM
I think this goes for everyone. No matter how long you have been in business you can benefit from this site. This is such an asset to a LCO.

kutnkru
03-02-2001, 11:08 PM
Is without a doubt one of the most influential forms of education we will find in our adventures of the Green Industry.

My deepest heartfelt thanks to Chuck/Eric/GrassMaster for keeping the Forums alive, and everyone else here for enriching our lives thru their posts.

Best wishes to all this season :-)
Kris

65hoss
03-03-2001, 03:31 AM
Just think what we would be doing if this site was not here. This site is probably the best management, marketing, bidding, billing, contractual, and equipment tool that we could ever find in one place.

guntruck
03-03-2001, 11:56 AM
I will say at any given day of boredom or depression you can come here always get support and good advice from very friendly and knowledgeable peeps. And that you just cant put a price tag on!!!!!