PDA

View Full Version : To Earl?

hortusa
03-03-2001, 07:04 AM
2 weeks ago i started getting phone calls for jobs from the local garden center that hooks me up . He said for some reason this year it seems customers want to start early. I then sent out my direct mailing 2 days ago. 10.000 flyers went out.Do you guys think that was to early and the homeowners are going to think that I am crazy since all the scapers start March 10? Also how do you guys insert stuff on this post ,for example if I wanted to put my flyer on this post.THANKS

awm
03-03-2001, 09:58 AM
I THINK YOU WAY A HEAD OF ME.come do my flyers now
Of course Im in carolina

1MajorTom
03-03-2001, 12:33 PM
You definitely are not crazy. Now is a good time to be advetising. Believe me, people are thinking about their lawns already up here in PA.

We put out a small amount of door hangers on a selected plan of houses these last couple of days. We saw a minimum of at least 50 houses that had the flag in their yards that had already been sprayed. People are thinking spring.

Evan528
03-03-2001, 01:38 PM
JOdi, here to im seeing flags! Isnt it a little early to be putting down pre- emergent? I thought you have to wait till the soil temp is 55 degrees consectutive for a few days?