PDA

View Full Version : Bunton vs walker

ACE
07-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Can anyone tell me about the Bunton mower that looks like the walker. Are they as good as the walker or just junk. Thanks

LLandscaping
07-04-2005, 06:20 PM
I think that Walker has the bagging market. I think there is only one Bunton dealer in Birmingham (L&M), I would worry about parts availability.

vipermanz
07-04-2005, 06:32 PM
I think that Walker has the bagging market. I think there is only one Bunton dealer in Birmingham (L&M), I would worry about parts availability.
l and m doesn't even have those out anymore, it's ferris now but every once in a while i drive by and see something green out there, go to advanced and you have walkers, new navigators, and they can order the toro z master that bags too

ACE
07-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Thanks, There is an aution place in Tuscaloosa that has the Bunton model and I thought about going to take a look at it.
I have only seen one in use locally but many Walkers are used around here.

Tharrell
07-04-2005, 08:25 PM
One major difference is the throttle on the Bunton. The levers work just like every Z out there whereas with the Walker, you keep one hand on both levers and one on the throttle. I think they're good machines and have a lot in common with the Walkers. Another BIG difference in my opinion, is the availability of attachments for the Walker. I don't think there are any attachments on the Bunton. By the way, Bunton, Bob-Cat and Jacobson are all owned by Textron and each have a variant on the Walker, just like Scag and eXmark.