PDA

View Full Version : Natural Wall, Stairs, and Walkway

MarcusLndscp
07-06-2005, 08:13 PM
I'm trying to be better about taking more pics this year so here's an irregular bluestone walkway w/ bluestone stairs and a natural granite retaining wall. Enjoy
P.S. Most plantings were done by the homeowner, some bigger trees we did

unioncross landscaping
07-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Very nice work!

kris
07-06-2005, 09:24 PM
very nice indeed!

cgland
07-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Nice work Marcus! Did you cut all of that flag? Great job!

Chris

MarcusLndscp
07-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Thanks guys
Yes, the client wanted all the joints within a quarter inch so we were asked to cut everything. The only thing they wanted to be left loose were the edges of the walk. They did not want them cut to be perfect curves, rather left a little rough and more natural... in and out. I don't always like the cut joints but these came out okay. I prefer typically to hammer the edges a bit so the stone doesn't look as sharp but everything has a price that not all people are willing to pay for. I'm still happy with the end result. :D

GreenMonster
07-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Nice work, Marc.

Can always tell when the homeowner does the plantings :rolleyes:

mbella
07-06-2005, 11:11 PM
Marc, the hardscape looks really nice! Don't you hate when the customer does the softscape.

neversatisfiedj
07-07-2005, 07:00 AM
Awesome !!!!!

N.H.BOY
07-08-2005, 09:32 PM
Hey there Marc, that looks great. Wher in N.H. are ya from?? I tried checking your thread history, but there were to many. Anyways let me know, if from the lakes region and I dont do hardscape and if have a few customers that were looking for that. Nice work :waving:

MarcusLndscp
07-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Hey NHBoy
Thanks. You need to do me one favor and re write the last sentence of what you posted because I don't have a clue what you were writing! :dizzy: What part of the lakes region you from/work in?

N.H.BOY
07-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Hey NHBoy
Thanks. You need to do me one favor and re write the last sentence of what you posted because I don't have a clue what you were writing! :dizzy: What part of the lakes region you from/work in?

Yea, sorry about that, I read it after and I thought, that this guy must think I'm an idiot! One of my girls were going to bed and I had to rush and type like crazy, sorry. What I wanted to know is where in N.H. are you from? Im from the lakes region and I have a few customers that are looking for hardscape installers. I dont do that kind of work (woulnd love to try it). Thanks for the response :waving:

sheshovel
07-10-2005, 03:49 AM
I will pipe in with m"Looks fantastic and be proud of yourself" comment on your work too Marcus you are very talented..you got a roll on... now raise your labor charges
Your work qualifys for top dollar and that's what I hope you are getting.

RICHIE K
07-12-2005, 06:27 AM
Great jod marc

Richie K

www.kulakandcompany.com :blob3:

MarcusLndscp
07-16-2005, 03:56 PM
Thanks all! :D

Lux Lawn
07-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Looks good.