PDA

View Full Version : 300gal baby finn hydroseeder

muddstopper
07-11-2005, 12:26 AM
300 gal baby finn
I have a friend that took a almost new 300gal baby finn, http://www.finncorp.com/hydro/t30d.htm, in payment for monies owed him. He is not a hydroseeder and wishs to sell the machine. It is a 2003-2004 model and has only been used once so it is practicaly a new machine. It has a 20hp Kholer engine so it should work great with the thicker slurries. This machine would make someone with a smaller truck an excellent machine for doing lawns and small erosion control jobs. Coverage should be about 3000 sqft per tank load at mulch rates of 1500/2000 lb per acre rates. It is a skid mount machine so it will easily fit in the bed of a 1/2 ton pickup without being over weight, or on a smaller trailer. Machine cost new is over $13000. He is asking $10,000 neg. I should have pics of the actual machine later this week. I am also willing to help with delivery of machine if buyer is located between Murphy Nc and Salisbury Nc as I travel thru there each week. If interested you can Pm me here or e-mail. Cant post my email addy but you should be able to send email by using the email feature of this forum