PDA

View Full Version : biggest job ever-read a.s.a.p.

REENO
07-12-2005, 01:22 AM
i pulled 5 -two feet tall shrubs out of two different flower beds.( 4 in one & 1 in the other.) deweed the flowerbeds and deliver and install 2 yards of mulch(my choice of mulch) the flowerbeds r 11x3 ft and 6x3 ( never measured so not positive on measurements) also cut the grass/30 or so mins.,pull weeds off fence that were growing crazy some of them were like tiny trees(chainsaw) and clean out a bed in the back yard, this one is about 10x4(once again not sure but this one gets no mulch) also trim a bush in the step shape.the bush is about 12 feet long and the highest point might be close to t10 feet.( the step shape is still there sort of & not sure of measurements but all r close ball park.) also they want a trench dug(4x2, very small) to keep some bamboo in the location its in. if anyone knows how deep i should dig it would help!!? edge & blow i should have said w/ the grass cut.
also i had a helper- we worked from 4pm-8pm today & r going in the morning to cut the grass and law the mulch and trim the step bush. :sleeping: :D :blush: :cool2:

i quoted them at $$495 is this too low and ANY ADVICE TO help!!!??

crawdad
07-12-2005, 06:39 AM
Seems kinda high for pulling a few weeds, and a small load of mulch.

topdog
07-12-2005, 07:42 AM
seems pretty close with pulling up shurbs, and billing for 2 men working.

Gilla Gorilla
07-12-2005, 07:58 AM
That price sounds rite in line. I am not saying to rip people a new one but in this area once you get a good customer base you can get good money. Plus you need to dig that trench down at least 12" to keep the roots from wondering away.

Appalachian landscape
07-12-2005, 01:29 PM
also they want a trench dug(4x2, very small) to keep some bamboo in the location its in. if anyone knows how deep i should dig it would help!!?

I don't think it's legal to booby trap someone's lawn.

Punji Spike Pit

"When a man falls into the Punji Pit, he will be injured by the pointed

bamboo stakes which will cut his thights and hips, or stab him through

the back, often these spikes are connected to a handgranade,

designed to explode when the man is pulled out of the pit."

http://www.echo23marines6569.org/BoobyTraps.html :p

REENO
07-13-2005, 07:18 AM
Seems kinda high for pulling a few weeds, and a small load of mulch.
DONT FORGET THE FIVE SHRUBS THEAT WERE PULLED BY HAND!!!

REENO
07-13-2005, 07:21 AM
That price sounds rite in line. I am not saying to rip people a new one but in this area once you get a good customer base you can get good money. Plus you need to dig that trench down at least 12" to keep the roots from wondering away.
THANX, FINISHED THE JOB( ALL EXCEPT THE TRENCH4 the bamboo!!!!! but the deepness will help alot