PDA

View Full Version : Customers

Just Cut
03-05-2001, 12:55 PM
Hi I am wondering as to which month lawn care contractor's in Michigan start to see a significant increase in calls regarding lawn care estimates. I have distributed door hangers, have an ad in the local paper and a yellow pages ad. Any help would be appreicated Thanks

kutnkru
03-05-2001, 01:07 PM
taking a shot in the dark here from the NE, but in our area they usually start about the first week of April, unless there is a sudden burst of sunshine and they get that warm fuzzy feeling.

Just my .02
Kris

joshua
03-05-2001, 01:51 PM
i have started bididng and putting in yards and brush removeal in northeast ohio already but this last snow has set me back. i have bean working for about 2 weeks now even in the freezing cold. don't worry people will start to call..

Scape Sculptor
03-05-2001, 07:08 PM
I have been out working and getting flyers out. Have had alot of calls already. Getting work sold and booked. It's been cold and this snow will probally damper it alittle.

GreenQuest Lawn
03-05-2001, 07:55 PM
I started the first week of Feb. Sent out all my quotes and have most of them back. But i dont market lots of accounts i only add on 10-15 new a year. and them are usually referalls. I dont know about the advertising since i dont do any. as far as people just calling probably around April 1st. I have found alot of LC around here send them out the first of the year. Now i think that is way to early. But i follow soon after just incase.