PDA

View Full Version : Relocating Sale, Exmark LC LAzer 60", MEtro, Blower, trimmers, Flemington NJ

ztoro
07-18-2005, 08:32 AM
Sold Home and moving.. will not be cutting grass at the new location. Right Now I am located in Flemington, NJ and have a few account that I could throw in on a package deal.

Equipment:
2004 LC Lazer Z Exmark 60" less than 100 hrs (bought ne this year as left over)
2004 Exmark 48 Metro less than 20 hrs(bought new as left over this year)

04 Redmax 8000 BP Blower throttle on tube. Bought over the winter

04 BCZ 2600 Trimmer (new this year)

03 BC3400 trimmer (new this year, but was a left over)

Also the truck and trailer will be for sale after I make the move or unless a package offer come in to good to refuse.....

Truck is a 2003 F250 with 6.0 powerstroke, 6" Fabtech lift, 20" american racing wheels wraqpped with 35" Toyo mud terrains. Truck also has a Boss superduty plow thats is going into its 3rd season still in great shape....

Trailer is 7 wide by 16 footer Danzer, Torsion axles, side door, and has a green touch 3 rack trimmer and a BP blower rack...

Contact me for prices and if you are local to Flemington I can throw in about 10-12 of the remaining accounts I have

Here is a link to the truck and trailer...
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=103866

EdenL&G
08-01-2008, 10:48 PM
I am interested in the equipment you are advertising and would like some more specifics and prices. I am interested in starting a business Lawn Mowing and Landscaping. I was wondering if you were looking at selling everything together or if you wanted to sell your equipment separate. Just returned from Iraq again and decided to get out of the Army and looking to start something in this field. I am looking to relocate shortly to the southeast PA and start our business with my brother.

Thanks

DC & Sons
08-01-2008, 10:57 PM
:confused::confused: ummmm that 1st post was from 2005 ??? :hammerhead: ;)

Michael J. Donovan
08-01-2008, 11:51 PM
I would assume this is sold as well. If not, the thread starter can let me know