PDA

View Full Version : Lesco access

JLC
03-06-2001, 11:50 AM
Does anyone understand the button on the bottom of the Lesco website that says access? When you select it it asks for a user name and password. Do any of you guys use this and what is at Lesco Online? Just wondering. Here's the address if you don't know it. http://www.lesco.com

Thanks,

Ben Johnson
Johnson Lawn Care

HYDROMAN
03-06-2001, 12:17 PM
that button is for employee access outside of the service centers. lesco web site is pretty limited in its use, they are working on makeing it more customer usefull. any questions you need answered you can call local lesco or corp. office

lakegastonla
03-06-2001, 05:31 PM
I called Lesco corporate and had no luck. The gentleman who is in charge of the website redesign is Wayne Murowski. His extension is 2305. Maybe some one else can catch him at his desk.

bob
03-06-2001, 05:47 PM
The Lesco web site is pretty useless. Un-like their service centers that are very useful. I heard a rumor that their web site was suppose to be re-done.

JLC
03-06-2001, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the help. I thought maybe I was missing something since the current web pages don't give any specifics of their product offerings. Maybe their redesign will be a little more consumer friendly.

Ben

lakegastonla
03-06-2001, 07:58 PM
I saw an article in Turf magazine many months ago, and they had info on the new website design. According to them at the time, Lesco will offer online ordering, product info, links to others in the field(insurance, equipment, etc) Sounds promising but that was about six months ago. I have not heard another official peep about it since then. If anyone else is lucky enough to catch up to Wayne at Lesco, please post info here.