PDA

View Full Version : need some help with organic non selective

Moonlight
07-22-2005, 07:28 AM
I have some customers that are wanting to go organic. They have some areas they are wanting total vegetation control. I need some input from you experienced guys. I have looked at vinegar and lemon juice. Any other ideas?

NattyLawn
07-23-2005, 11:48 AM
There are plenty of products that use vinegar as the active ingredient. Burnout, etc. Only downside is the higher the temps, the better kill control you get...Hope this helps..

Duramax99
07-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Try Scythe it works pretty well.

green_mark
07-24-2005, 10:46 AM
Also check out Everything Must Go! at www.farmcropextracts.com

happy
08-21-2007, 10:34 PM
I too am in the same boat with a commercial client. A new general manager came in and said no more herbicides. We use about 50 gallons of mixed up round up there at a 3% strength, and he says no more. I guess he wants to impress, who knows? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rcreech
08-21-2007, 10:44 PM
Hey Happy!

Never dropped you a line on here so thought I would say howdy!

Sent you a couple of things on your e-mail!

happy
08-24-2007, 12:38 AM
rcreech,
As I am starting to look into the organic threads my hair is growing longer quick and I am seeing a lot of colors on my shirt, and my conservative views seem to be passing out the window.:laugh:

rcreech
08-24-2007, 11:06 PM
rcreech,
As I am starting to look into the organic threads my hair is growing longer quick and I am seeing a lot of colors on my shirt, and my conservative views seem to be passing out the window.:laugh:

LOVE IT!

Remember, all you have to do is use Vinegar and corn gluten meal and you are set! :weightlifter:

Good Luck!