PDA

View Full Version : Ez-Dumper Prep.

RedWingsDet
08-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Im planning on getting an ezdumper this weekend or next weekend. Is there anything I need to do to prep the bed (like cleaning it, and if so, how much) before they install it? Would it help if I got a rhino liner before they put it in? Thanks for the help.

P.S. is $2650 a good price on a 8ft ez-dumper with installation and tax?

JRSlawn
08-02-2005, 08:49 PM
I paids 2000.00 out the door for mine a year ago had to drive an hour both ways but it was worth it. Get a set of timbrens or it will squat especially with the trailer your pulling, Get the headboard it is worth every penny. Get a mesh tarp cutomized to fit it perfect with the side boards.

StealthDT
08-02-2005, 09:19 PM
Is your 2500HD an 8 foot bed?

I'd be interested to know how much their dump beds cost & weigh when installed with those options Jeff is talking about. And some info on the real world dumping capacity.

jimslawns
08-02-2005, 11:46 PM
I wouldn't spend the dough for a liner if you are putting a dumper in. I will directly mount to your bed bolts. Shouldn't take em more than an hour to install.

Real world dumping capacity, about 2 tons.

Timbrens do really help, except if I had the funds I would look into air bags with a on board compressor. (ride quality when empty)

RedWingsDet
08-03-2005, 12:03 AM
I paids 2000.00 out the door for mine a year ago had to drive an hour both ways but it was worth it. Get a set of timbrens or it will squat especially with the trailer your pulling, Get the headboard it is worth every penny. Get a mesh tarp cutomized to fit it perfect with the side boards.

anyway you could post the telephone number so I can call them. I wouldnt mine a drive to save a few hundred.