PDA

View Full Version : Going Organic in Ontario Canada

naturesdesign
08-03-2005, 12:13 AM
Hello everyone, I have read numerous Threads and I haven't found anything that deals with what might work in Ontario.
Can anyone give me some advise on what is considered organic weed killer in Ontario. I would like to remove from my lawn, clover, creeping charlie and those yellow things called dandelions :)
Also I have some dead spots/areas on my lawn. I have tried top dressing to no avail. Any ideas

NattyLawn
08-03-2005, 08:28 AM
I believe the Green Guardian is widely used in Canada...www.farmcropextracts.com, or check out the sponsor area on this site...

green_mark
01-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Our Canadian distributor's web site is at
www.bjedistri-organic.com

The USA websites are listed below.

cenlo
01-14-2006, 09:45 AM
Hello everyone, I have read numerous Threads and I haven't found anything that deals with what might work in Ontario.
Can anyone give me some advise on what is considered organic weed killer in Ontario. I would like to remove from my lawn, clover, creeping charlie and those yellow things called dandelions :)
Also I have some dead spots/areas on my lawn. I have tried top dressing to no avail. Any ideas

Read my last post in this forum, and feel free to pm me. I have spent alot of money in this field and could maybe save you some!